Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Silence...

While, I was on the phone today with "Kole" (Aunt Nicole), Bell was in the background chatting away, dancing, singing songs, and asking if she could talk to Kole. As soon as I gave her the phone she was silent and had know idea what to do. It's quite entertaining that she will pretend to talk on the phone all day long, but now when I give her the phone she is mesmerized and can't seem to remember what to do. She gives the phone a SMOOCH, says "bye bye, see you" to the person, signs "I love you" - and then hands it to me saying "Mama talk!"

Yesterday, she did the same thing. She asked me to call Nana so that she could talk - had nothing to say once we got on the phone. SMOOCH, "bye bye, see you", I love you - but then wouldn't hand the phone back to me. She needed Gabe to talk to Nana even though he has his hands full putting up shelves.

No comments: