Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mama, I fell...

"Mama, Mama, I fell, I fell" is what I woke up to at 4:15 am this morning when Bell came strolling into our bedroom. She was calm and happy as can be, and seemed rather pleased with herself. I jumped out of bed, very confused with how this happened with my hearing about it on the monitor! I went to her room to see if she had thrown her blanket, dudes, and pillow out of her crib. Which is normally what she does when we take too long to come and get her. Nope, everything was still in it's place. She appears to have just woken up, decided she wanted milk and found her own way to come and get it....SCARY! My response to this is - No, Bella you climbed, you climbed....not cool!

We have now taken the rails off one side of her crib and we'll see how that goes. I'm not looking forward to her hopping out of bed all the time...I guess this is what happens when we let them grow up : ) We have a queen size bed in storage waiting for her if this crib conversion doesn't go as planned.

No comments: