Thursday, September 20, 2007

40 MINUTES!!!!

Bella sat on the floor today playing with her toys for 40 minutes before falling over!! I knew that she was getting pretty darned good with her sitting these days, but I had know idea that she was this good. She had just woken up from a nap so was very well rested with lots of energy, which usually helps in extending the length of time she can practice new things, without fussing.

This means that we are really going to have to move her crib mattress down to make sure she can't get out of jail! Poor Gabe, because he will have to take the crib apart yet again. Poor me, because I will have to find other places to store her all her extra diapers and wipes. Which makes me even more excited to move into the new condo - which will have so much more space!!!

No comments: