Monday, July 20, 2009

We passed...

So this morning I felt a little funny, so I thought why not take a pregnancy test and see. I was super confused by the results though. The control line showed up super dark, the negative line a little lighter but the line that would make up the plus was super faint. I showed the test to Gabe and we were both "uhh I dunno". We looked at the package instructions to see they were going to be of anymore help - but nope. I didn't have another test, so we would just have to wait a while. This afternoon I bought two more tests, from a different manufacturer. I took the second test and failed miserably, the control line didn't even appear! Seriously, who can't pee on a stick correctly? Apparently me : ) A couple of hours later I took the third test, and what do you know I passed! So it looks like Bell will be a big sister this Spring! Needless, to say we are pretty excited. The due date is March 30th, Bella's birthday - so hopefully it will be a little late so they don't have to share a birthday.

No comments: