Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm a big girl now!

For the past couple of weeks Bell hasn't been interested in sitting on the potty. Previously, she wanted to sit on the potty every time we changed her diaper. Which was great, no pressure, we just wanted her to have fun, even though she still hadn't produced anything.

Today things seemed to be a little different. Bell and I were taking a shower together this morning; she was making a strange face and playing with her bits. I asked her if she wanted to use the potty, "Ya"! I called for Gabe to bring us the potty. She sat on it in the shower while playing with her wall paints, and Gabe and I signing song with her. "I peed Mama"! She may never pee again, because she won't always have the fun of the shower, songs, and art :) Who knows what will happen, no pressure...

No comments: