Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I caved!


14 weeks old bella in her new baby carrier that she loves
Originally uploaded by CDN Images

I can't believe that I caved and become a true Pacific North West Hippie! I always thought that I would never wear Bella in a sling - it was a little too granola for me : ) I think what it really the real problem was I had only ever seen ugly one's. This one is super cute!!

So how did this purchase come to be you ask?

At parent baby class today the topic was wearing your baby. Two mom's with baby product business' came in and showed us their wears. Bella was super fussy all class and I just couldn't get her happy, or to sleep....poor thing. After class we were given the chance to try on some of the slings, and carriers, I tried this one on and she feel asleep right away. That's me SOLD!!!

The other great thing about it is that it is a ring sling (adjustable), so both Gabe and I can use it with ease.

I can't wait to hear what Nicole says when she see's this photo : )

No comments: